Dizifilms drones operations
We help you control your risks and improve your performance by verifying the compliance of products, assets, systems and suppliers and certifying as an independent organization. Present in almost all sectors we accompany you on the specific issues of each of your markets.
DRONE INSPECTION IN DETAIL
The drone is a remote-controlled flying device, equipped with sensors, cameras or cameras, capable of acquiring data and images of very high definition. It allows our specialists to carry out various physical, thermal or structural analyzes of inaccessible areas (delicate or dangerous access). For your infrastructure, your industrial facilities or your high-rise buildings, the use of drones combined with expert analysis is the solution to simplify, improve and accelerate the implementation of inspections safely.
SOME EXAMPLES OF OUR MISSIONS WITH DRONES
- Cartography and photogrammetry
- Industrial inspection (leaks, welds, networks ...) -
- Inspection of photovoltaic panels, Pathology of buildings: Thermographic
- inspection of terrace, roof, building in height ... Inspection of works (boats, structures, bridges, dam ...)
- Verification before powering up electrical installations
- Initial verification of the installations in the event of putting or putting back into service of an installation
- Annual periodic audits of electrical installations in establishments subject to the labor code
- Technical assistance in the design or reception of equipment
- Evaluation of the energy performance of your
- installations operational audits of fuel gas installations
- Periodic monitoring of energy performance and atmospheric emissions
WHY CHOOSE DIZIFILMS
By combining the knowledge of our experts and the quality of drone pilots, we carry out accurate and complete on-site inspections.
our teams operate within the framework of a specific system of Quality and Safety Management. State-of-the-art technology: drones can be equipped with specific sensors, infrared cameras, high-definition video cameras or video. They are approved for urban flights or in industrial environments.